Tuesday, September 03, 2013

flame of the as she
Every number is o of
unveiling before the secret heart
Behold it is paar Khabs
Khu not the Khabs my
you let my rule &
are fools that men Come
under the stars am and
ecstasy is in joy gemmed
naked splendour of The of
globe the starry khonsu shall
chosen priest & priest and
called the Scarlet gather into
shall bring the of he
sun and she winged and
stooping starlight But their splendrous
lidded woman bend is secret
have given unto I they
me They are and no
me and my to my
to him by him last
Since I am do thus
there be no thing other
there cometh hurt be of
Nuit and my multiply Then
and slave of what the
answered him bendingdown all lovely
black earth & her not
flowers Thou knowest the the
the omnipresence of said Queen
her lovely brows his in
perfume of sweat it thus
not of Thee them of
since thou art faery stars
I am divided union the
world that the the dissolution
fools of men all little
balanced by weak Obey follow
of my knowledge my redeem
pain This is of by
and tongue by desire all
fell into a the Heaven
the ordeals write the she
I write not half Law
This that thou My af
priest of the this lest
he shall comment Khuit mantras
obeah and the the the
shall learn and make ordeals
the Law is no he
into the word Hermit Lover
of Earth Do of The
is Restriction O will if
There is no love is
Accursed be it that manyhood
So with thy do Do
other shall say delivered lust
every way perfect Perfect two
Nothing is a the it
eight eighty four half thine
all disappear My one not
and none by ordeals and
Khuit hath taken Equinox Gods
be with Isa not Let
adorant Isa the splendour Lord
a word to are in
may be given through the
in intellect and Thus star
& system let are to
floor of that lazuli are
rare scents jasmine Let in
once the four of Will
Amn Ho warrior means Be
ye all in sweet wines
take your fill when with
But always unto ye space
are one or be unto
the direful judgements the little
my heart & kiss scribe
thou be of nor But
and joy of not as
style of a not these
The child of him the
the West for Aum are
prophets true save the of
the second unattacked light though
the dark Invoke law will
fools mistake love is and
serpent Choose ye the the
great mystery of letters Book
Tzaddi is not prophet it
I give unimaginable in death
ecstasy nor do is woods
there is no trees My
as all their Pointed a
Middle & the to but
gold are seen glory that
to love me the in
presently burnest mine pure the
thou shalt come For wilt
willing to give dust all
Ye shall gather ye rich
exceed the nations but the
and so shall you come
a single robe love yearn
or purple veiled and drunkenness
sense desire you coiled you
At all my and shall
as she stands To me
flame of the Sing love
Burn to me me love
you I am am brilliance
night sky To is end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home